Pages

.


.


Currently not talking to Alfie Kit!!

views the best pictures

*Breaking Newz* *Breaking Newz* *Breaking Newz*

There is a Theif aboutz at KittyKit HQ!!!! A Lily Kit got a "Gottcha dayz" presentz from the staffs as we don't knowz my birthday, the staffz have a Gottcha day for a Lily Kit. ( When I got the forever Staffz). Any wayz.... A Lily Kit is the proud owner of a Princess Throne! A Lily Kit feelz very regal! When I went to explores todays deliveriez I turned my fur away from my throne for 2 whiskers and it happened!!! Alfie Kit stole my Gottcha Gift!!! *OUTRAGED LILY KIT*

Lily Kit is currently not talking to Alfie Kit! Lily Kit is currently in a HUFF!! A Lily Kit is planning to steelz an Alfie Kits birthday presentz next month ( Alfie Kit came with a birthday when he got the forever staffz).

I must go plotz and planz revenge!

Cunning Lily Kit :D xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment