Pages

.


.


WHAT TO DO FOR DOG ALLERGIES. FOR DOG ALLERGIES

views the best pictures


    dog allergies



  • Dog allergies are a hypersensitivity to exposure of a harmless substance. There is a wide variety of allergies dogs can suffer from. While they typically become visible through skin conditions, there are a number of other symptoms and warning signs to look for.




    to do



  • Ado; A task that has been noted as one that must be completed, especially on a list; A fuss made over something, commotion



  • disturbance: a disorderly outburst or tumult; “they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused”



  • Time management refers to a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals.



what to do for dog allergies


M is for….329/365


M is for....329/365

Mundane Monday Morning walk with Maya…

Poor dog had no idea what was happening…but she didn’t seem to once give a shit whether or not I was okay, haha :)


I’m just glad that the asshole upstairs wasn’t on his balcony smoking or else this would have been really strange. Other neighbors I could care less about, but that guy is a dick and I don’t need any reasons to have him thinking anything stupid.


Really, this is how I felt this morning though. I took benadryl before bed last night because I was having some allergy issues, and man, that shit knocked me the hell out! I was so groggy this morning…


Happy Monday peeps :)


For TOTW – Lying Face Down V.2
For July’s ABC Soup – The letter M.
For Sardonicus’ Group – Self-Portraits with a Pet!!!
For The Vent – Inspired by…dCap who does this the best
For FGR – Teach that old dog…well, it has a dog in it…okay, okay, I put this in lightroom2, upped Recovery, upped Blacks, upped Greens, and upped Clarity, then added vignette…



What’s in my bag – April 2010


What

I’ve decided that I want to do this monthly. Not for any reason other than they’re kind of fun. Anyone care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment