Pages

.


.


Litterbox DOS and Don'ts-how to keep your cat happy

views the best pictures

So that when you obtained a cat. No one before you've ever had before, so you have a lot to learn about the care and feeding.

There have been many articles published about the care and feeding of the cats, tells you how important it is to have the right food for your cat so your cat will remain healthy. They tell you how to ensure that your pet is fairly active pursuit to preserve the elegant and alarm. And you can read about how after the medicinal needs, I am sure.

But I have never, ever seen an article that will help you with another important aspect of the cat's life, namely, the litterbox.

Maybe this small article is going to help me on this!

If your cat is an outdoor cat, your cat will use the outdoor toilet for his needs, but should still have a litterbox at home for those times when you cannot get tabby. As the winter, if you live in an area of snow, or during a storm, if you have a ' fraidy-cat (as I have).

My education on litterbox began when I visited my son and his wife a couple of years. Recently I lost my wife and my son had recently married.

The problem was, my son not only received a new bride, but had a large white cat, females. My son had a feisty, young, female tabby cat. But, unlike my son and his wife, two female cats simply don't see eye to eye. Certainly couldn't live together in the same room without a lot of spitting and performs whenever we meet.

So the white cat had run upstairs, and tabby was relegated downwards. This was not so bad, like the recreation room was on the ground floor, and it was there that my son and his wife for most afternoons. So the little cat had lots of love for human companionship.

But when I came to visit my son that I am now reminded me of living alone, and I would like to welcome the love this little cat.

I must admit ... I really like the little thing.

So when I went home, the little cat came with me.

Because still worked at the time (I've since retired), I thought the little cat, you may get lonely, alone in my house while I was away during the day. I learned later that cats do not bother spending time only lettuces in a sound sleep, ball.

I noticed an advertisement offering a neutered, de-clawed, male tabby, looking for a good home. He came from a kitten from an older gentlemen who got sick, and then forwarded immediately to the hospital. He had no family and a kind neighbor had taken him temporarily.

But this type was scared to death at his new home. The neighbor had two dogs, one cat and three young children. Both spent the entire time hidden in a corner under a bed, stealing just that evening for a few bites, or a quick drink, or to use the litterbox.

When I heard this, I understood this would fit right in as a company for my little cat, and, after all, I'm an old dude and his previous master.

So I got it in my house.

It was very afraid at first, but gradually came around and now is absolutely confidential, very nice staff, which not only tolerates the female, but is actually to welcome friends and my family when they visit. It is in my bed every morning, pawing at my hand until you give him a head-scratch and some love.

So the 2 cats and is now only one big happy family.

But I had to learn about the litterbox. I would like to convey what I could.

There are two types of litter-clumping and non-clumping.

I have bought non-clumping formula once, only once, and after my experience, I suggest that you purchase ever. However, try if you need to do.

Only thus will discuss pooling type.

You can find non-scented or scented. Cats don't seem to care, so that it is just a personal choice depending on the location of the litterbox in your home.

I spend the little extra to get the type which is scented and treated with a chemical that reacts with urine and faeces to invalidate their odours. Read the bag or box before you can buy if this might work for you.

There is also a formula for many cats in the household. I have no idea what that means or how it works, but what the heck, it is only two minutes longer.

I heard a story from a friend who works at the local supermarket. It seems that an older lady came in and complained that when the cats won't eat cat food that are purchased for them, and wanted his money back. Your guess. Buy cat litter, cat not dog. The store gave the old Dear two big bags of food good cat "on the House"! I thought it was good.

I found I had a small problem when I started first extinguishing the litterbox. Cats was their activities within the framework of time, but often you will receive back their part over the edge and found puddles and deposits outside occasionally.

To fix this, I went to the local heating contractor, and had to make a small double-sided chassis three dozen inches that you pop-riveted to plastic litterbox so that the sides of the litterbox is now higher thanWhat is eight inches (the litterbox itself is four inches). I left the front light. The problem is resolved.

Now the only problem I have is that cats, with their enthusiasm to ' bury ' deposit, often throwing bedding on the floor. I have a small whisk and scoop to ensure that convenient.

I have a special plastic bucket with lid in which link allocated size kitchen disposable plastic bag. This will give you a quick spray with Lysol before the introduction of the bag, and disinfects and deodorizes the trash.

To get all the masses or form sugar lumps;, imagine the litterbox divided into six sections. Using a special litterbox scoop that I bought for a dollar store, buck local scooping start right front area, and then the front left, Center, right, Center, left, right and left back back eventually. In this way nothing is lost. When you get the transient mass or single, shake scoop, and excessive litter will be returned to the litterbox.

Well, I was delighted to have this article. I hope that this will make your life a little easier for litterbox.

Happy litterbox scooping!


No comments:

Post a Comment