Pages

.


.


Cat aggression: What about my needs!

views the best pictures

My whole life, you'd like a Siamese purse. Finally, in October of this year, my dream came true when I ran into a litter while running errands a boring day. I was so excited to bring this nice house cat to join my other cat, 3 crazy lapdogs and the Parrot. Visions of seal point cuddles ran through my head! It turns out, however, that my teen has ever Siamese kitty whatcha call a love bug.

Even as a kitten, he would dictate how, when, where and-especially-could touch him. It is very stable at the top of his head and only half of the back. Typical for a cat, who wants the love of his own. The difference is the discomfort is highly exaggerated. In fact, what is excessive in this! He plays more, it meows harder and this belongs as a log. While we are grateful for the fact that this is not the new claw is hell for furniture, curtains and bed sheets. This is a noisy, eat a Hyena that is starving and quick as all get out. We, however, to come to terms with all of them and his love for beauty (these eyes!) funny antics and new approach to life. Recently, however, is just down right mean. Means.

The oldest coffers (Q) adapted quickly to his presence and immediately is the "alpha" cat, even when they were teeny. Thus, there is no real reason for this, Thai badger to steal the food, and-worst of all-kick ass to the neighbors can hear the screaming. As a good pot MOM, I got this evening on the Internet to resolve the issue. Surf. Surf. As expected my pit through pieces of advice (he is not sick, I have separated and become, etc.), I came across some humdingers: play soothing sounds for this Ocean. provides them with a soft, dark, comfortable rest area free from distractions. give food treats. give pot to give particularly tranquilizers, massage, etc. OK, I'm more devoted pet owner on the planet, but what the HELL? I have the stress of adjusting the behavior of the Middle ass and he gets rewarded with a home spa? Plan! Tomorrow I will be extra aggressive-yet with other nasty-and bite often co-wokers and members of my family. Yes. I wonder how long before you go on a chaise lounge and get a care and enjoy a refreshing Mojito?


No comments:

Post a Comment