Pages

.


.


Cat Condos: Exercise and fun for our Feline friends

views the best pictures

After rescuing abandoned cats and kept away for more than 26 years, I have become very aware of the importance of providing and maintaining an active outdoor life once furry friends in their new environment indoors. My current three "wonder cat"-Mikko, Panther and friend-used to be very active outdoors. some activities were a "fending peat", resulting in the "battle scars"; Some were more playful nature, i.e. running, chasing and climbing. Deciding to move my children be exclusively indoors inhabitants was mainly due to general health and well-being. Because of this I was worried about maintaining the active life, maintain a healthy body weight and offers a quality of life that was both fun and relaxing.


After my success in coaxing children indoors (it took me 2 YEARS to trust my Panther finally enough to come indoors, and even then continued to be a "process"!), I would like to offer a quality of life where I felt I was not in any way depriveby keeping them indoors, while maintaining their health.


Along with investigating the most optimum nutritional needs for my children, I would like to get the most of indoor exercise tools. Researched and discovered that the cat condos and trees and beds (also known as furniture) provided a specific place for cats to call their own, in addition to providing them with fun, relaxation and exercise, because most of the ascentHunt, jump, and scratching are possible; (most originate with scraping publications) that seems to be common activities.


My two black and white cats-Mikko and Panther-seems to have developed a very unique and special relationship, reproduction, "stalking" mutual and hanging together quite often during the day and night. Although a friend has a very loving and kind personality, he and Panther still tend to be "territorial" around each other, causing them to mostly, not the other, with occasional "scruffs." And Mikko seems to be the "peace keeper between two others.


I love watching my three cats altogether in their cat tree. I often turn off the television (and other "distractions"), and watch the "kids go on", seeming to be totally immersed in their "jungle gym" and with each other. Knowing all the fun, and getting the exercise at the same time, makes me a happy dad!


I have my own e-business that specializes in condos, cat trees and beds, both self-standing and wall mounted. They are also included in my litter box website with additional drawers, cabinets for those people who prefer a more "hidden look" with cat "Banja" from the standard bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment