Pages

.


.


Helping Paw

views the best pictures

Well we did it! Another Monday is done :)
There I was having a well deserved nap when the small staff arrived back form the educational system, scooped me, and turned me wrong way up! Now, I have a rep to protect and being cuddled like a staff pup is doing my image no good in KittyKit HQ. Yes I like it as she rubbed my purrfectly formed tummy and she may be small but shes still a source of warm. So what did I do? I did the only thing I could, lap up every moment of it! Then we sat on the couch while I helped her with her homework. Good job I run KittyKit as she had ICT tonight all about setting up web pages. I would dread to think how her homework would have turned out with out my helping paw! Plus having placed some of my glorious fur on her lap top just shows how much I care! Actually she has left it open so may a a little snooze on that just for her. :)

Hope you have all had a good start to the week!

Alfie Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment