Pages

.


.


Alfie Kit takes over the Blogger

views the best pictures

Hi, I'm Alfie Kit, the actual one who runs www.kittykit.co.uk ! Lucky for the "staff" I have opposable thumbs and have decided to communicate with all the wonderful Kit folk out there!
So lets start with a profile all about ME! I am a 7 year old lilac blue Burmese and of course my intelligence far out smarts the "staff". The "staff" rescued me when I was 5. I settled in straight away and soon had the "staff" wrapped around my paw, especially the small one!  :) I arrived just in time as the "staff" were launching an online Cat store just for cool Kits!! I had my work cut out let me tell you! I had to approve all the buying of the cat beds, collars and litter boxes! I now have an Apprentice called Lily Kit. She is a Snow Bengal who was also rescued almost a year ago. She was kept in a tiny cage and was not used to living in a house when we adopted her. I took her under my paw and have given her the responsibility of buying toys, and scratching posts. I have to keep my eye on her as being a youngster she can quite easily get distracted with the toys, as most are charged with the pawsome NIP! Don't get me wrong I do take part in the NIP fuelled chase through Kitty Kit HQ but, work is work and our Kit customers come first.
So that's me! As time goes on I will let you know what's occurring at KittyKit HQ and let Lily have a go on the Blog too! If you would like to see photos of us, take a look on our Facebook. www.facebook.co.uk/kittykitcats

No comments:

Post a Comment