Pages

.


.


Sundays events

views the best pictures

Hi There

Our Sunday

I took it upon myself ( Alfie Kit) to get the youngster Lily Kit to have a work out. The staff use the Gym so off we went, we both had a snooze on the weight bench. It was no where near as tiring as the staff make out! ( light weights!) Then we thought we would have a bit of a run, so we played "tag", that was fun and made the staff dizzy. After that, the small staff was sorting her toys so we went to help of course! We had great fun diving in and out of bags and playing football with anything we could.
While we have been busy I have let the staff work on the website. They are making sure we have a pawsome range of collars, plain collars, sparkle bling collars, boyish manly collars for dude Kits, baby kits collars for their first training collar, the absolute works!
I am still deciding which collar to choose for Lily Kits Gottcha day. We don't know her actual birthday as she is adopted so she has a Gottcha day. I want to get a really pretty one for her as she works very hard at KittyKit and I reward good workers. :)

Right I am off to play Nip Football

Have a good evening

Alfie Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment