Pages

.


.


Because Lily is worth it!

views the best pictures

Hi Evfurryone!

Today I have been a pampurred KittyKit! Lily Kit had a salonz treatmentz at KittyKit HQ! The Staffz brushed a Lily with a cat brush just for furzez, turnes out a Lily lovez the cat brush! Then I gotz a Pets Head Treatmentz! A Lily's chosen scent is blueberry muffin, mmmmm. With glorious fur I chose to take Grandma Staffz to accompany a Lily to strollz about the patrolz area. I know what Grandma Staffz was thinking.... WoWz how lucky is a Grandma Staffz to be seen with such a stunning Kit!
When I returned and settled a Grandma Staff down for a Napz, Mum Staffz gave me a manicure with the claw clippers. Lily kit feelz a million cat nipz!

I have hadz a  fabulous day and I recommend you spreadz the word on Cat Grooming. It makes a Kitty feelz amazingz xx

Night Night a lush Smelling Lily Kit. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment