Pages

.


.


How I stopped my Cat from Peeing around the House

views the best pictures

My cat was already 7 years old when he started peeing around the House. One day I find urine signals about the carpet lounge, the other day, I love my bed in my Sasha. I had to change the sheets every week and sometimes does not seem to be able to stop.

At first I was angry. I yelled at Sasha every night and refused to play with it. I will rub his nose in a urine trail hoping it would understand that what he did was not appropriate. But not started. No matter how hard problem for Sasha, even would welcome me with a strong smell of urine.

Deep confusion. I had already a cat owner for years and nothing like this had ever happened to me before. Of course I had to spray my young male cats, but I solved the problem quickly by paying a visit to the VET and having the cat neutered. Sasha was neutered as well! This will keep any still peeing in my bed.

After spending hundreds of dollars for paint removers without worker urine and seeing no improvement, I decided to try and play smart. I bought a series of books about problems feline oyrisis hoping that somewhere out there for someone to find a way to stop pets from urinating.

Then I tried every trick in the book. It was not a question of sexual conduct and marking territory. Sasha was old enough and the only CAT I had. I took even the VET check for urinary tract infection, but the doctor acknowledged there was nothing wrong. I thought that something must be wrong with the box, so litter I tried to change the bedding and buy the most expensive brand. None has worked in the end, but at least I learned that the cause for the behavior of Sasha was not physical or behaviour.

Finally, I stopped to think about what is happening in my life when I started peeing around the House. It should have found, around the time when I changed my job and started working late at night. I have no time for Sasha, only I was coming home and have dinner, a quick jump in bed.

This doesn't look like it was my cat anymore attention. Moreover, the punishment of Sasha and refusing to play with it I made things worse. I felt abandoned and all you would need some attention was by my side. It is, therefore, what I did. He stopped rubbing his nose in urine each time I found my cards for signals, set aside 30 minutes each evening to play with this and never forgot to Sasha my routine this morning.

Before this I knew, Sasha was back in the bedding and would be back to having a happy child cat. One thing I learned was never to underestimate a cat power of psychological stimuli and react. Sasha, that something and never stopped until you understand what exactly.


No comments:

Post a Comment