Pages

.


.


Walking in the rain :D!

views the best pictures

A Lily kit is writingz to you to letz you know what the staff did for me today!
You see I got to likez the sunz and going for walks in my pretty harness, and then the sky did spring a leakz!! Some staff somewhere must have left the tapz on! Leakz leakz leakz! A Lily Kit got in a diva stropz so the staffz took a Lily out when the leaking stopped. Even when it started to Leak again they asked me if I wanted to go back to KittyKit HQ but they let me stay out having fun in the leakz, even though their fur got all wet! The staffz look funny with wet fur *chuckling Lily Kit*
Then when we got back a Lily got fluffed and dried *Princess Lily Kit*

I have played with my Princess toys and am ready to snoozles in a Princess bed.

The Staffz love a Lily Kit and a Lily Kit loves her staffz.

Night Night Kits X!

No comments:

Post a Comment