Pages

.


.


My furz has been violated!!

views the best pictures

Good Evening Fabulous Felines!

A Lily Kit must reportz that my furz has been violated!

Today A Lily has been going about my fashionz by giving matching necklaces (collars) to kits furz, posting their new fashion statement to their staffz, when I caught a glimpse of the most stunning Kit! It was A Lily in the face seeing picturez! Today I am working a cute purple number that is decorated in paws. The colour really sets off my blue eyez!. While I was thinking about wearing the pink necklace tomorrowz the staffz put drops on my furzez!!! Right round the back so I can't get it! *ANNOYED LILY* While the staffz pounced on Alfie kit to do the same ( who is wearing a fetching blue collar today) they had the cheekz to say it was to keep fleas away!! Well EXCUSE ME!!! A Lily Kit does not entertain "fleas" *Appalled Lily Kit*
So what could a Lily do? A clever Lily kit looked shocked at the staffz, shocked and appalled, so they gave us treats :D *getting own way Lily Kit*

So a word of warningz Kits, When the staffz have a little pipette thing and have that look in their eyez, they are likely to violate your furz!

*Doing my bit for the community Lily Kit*

Lily Kit :D xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment