Pages

.


.


Kitten Collars

views the best pictures



Morningz fabulous Kits!

A Lily Kit has seen an increase in young kits being interested in fashionz! As I am purrsonal shopperz for KittyKit its a Lily's job to keep "fur on trend" with necklaces for kits. Now as you are awarez I have a big huge responsiblez at KittyKit in the necklace department and I haz been increasing the range of kitten collars ( necklaces) for the tiny kits. Having been a youngster myself I know how important it is to experiment with colours on your necklace ( kitten collars ). This is how a kit knows what to wear on those nights out as a big kit! A Lily kit has also seen some of the erm.... situations kits get into so a Lily has only stocked safety kitten collars. * Thoughtful Lily*.
So a Lily Kit would be most happyz if you take a look at my collection of kitten collars at KittyKit! Of course I have a glorious collectionz of big kit necklaces too on the site. So if you have a diva, princess, athletic or gentlekit KittyKit has a necklace for all.

Happy shoppingz

Lily Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment