Pages

.


.


views the best pictures

Helloooooo Cheeky Kits!

You must excuses A Lily Kit today, A Lily Kit haz been chuckling my whiskers off! The "staff" said A Lily Kit haz been workingz very hard so I could have the dayz off. You must understandz A Lily Kits job is shoppingz for KittyKit and being a purrsonal shopperz for kits wanting necklaces. So the last thing A Lily wants to do is shopz on a day off. What to do todayz A Lily thought to myself! Then I heard it...... I heardz an Alfie Kit clapping his paws! He was watching Simons Cat! Simons Cat is a very funnyz moving pictures on Alfie Kits lap topz. He said evfurryone can see it though so you mustz! I know we sell Simons cat itemz at KittyKit and now I knowz why! A big fluffy belly laugh for all us kits! We sell collars ( necklaces) bowls, scratchers, toys and beds all in Simons Cat!

Just another reasonz for a Lily Kit to love working for KittyKit and I have enjoyed having quality time with my brofur Alfie Kit.

Off for napz.

Night All, Lily Kit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment